Wednesday, 2 August 2017

July 2017 favourite products.

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Today I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been truly loving throughout the month of July. First thing that came to mind when I wanted to choose what things to highlight for this month were my books. I have totally fallen back in love with reading and these 3 books were a total revelation to me, and have opened up a new genre of reading that I had previously thought I hated and that is sci fi and fantasy.
Theses books are The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I am normally a romance/ chick lit book worm but these books captivated me from the very first page and turned into books that I just did not want to put down. If you have not read them I highly recommend them and if you would like a full in depth review, let me know in the comments and I will gladly post one.
Next up is a foundation from Tarte. This is called the Rainforest Of The sea and it is a lovely product. Unique in its concept of having a dropper to dispense the foundation, I have found that I use less with each drop of foundation than with an ordinary pump foundation. It is a very thin consistency but it blends into the skin effortlessly and gives the skin a really pretty finish.
I now try to style my hair every day either with my hairdryer or my straighteners and because this can be very damaging to the health of your hair I wanted to buy a serum that would try to prevent that as much as possible. This serum from Frizz Ease has been a total life saver and really helps my hair feel silky and good condition. I just use a couple of pumps of the serum into the palm of my hand, which I then smooth through my hair, mainly concentrating the product more towards the ends of my hair so that my roots dont get too oily too quickly.
Right from the start of me writing this blog I have always loved Original Source shower gels and my original favourite has always been the mint scent. Really fresh and clean smelling, I have bought that version countless times but recently I have fallen in love with this Mango scented one. Oh my word this is beautiful, it lathers up beautifully and reminds me of how tropical islands would smell ( I think anyway). I'm not normally a fruity smell lover but I definitely recommend this one and a lot of the time you can get it for about £1 and 1 bottle lasts ages.
Talking about inexpensive products that smell divine, this Musk body spray is beautiful. It has such a delicate fragrance and smells like you are wearing a really expensive perfume. If you don't like Musk then they have lots of other scents you might like and for £1 why not try a few.
My main perfume has been this Gucci Guilty perfume. I have been wearing this for months and it is still going. I am not very good at describing perfumes but to me this smells quite musky too so goes really well with the Boots body spray. Lip products this month have more or less been these same too lipglosses from Buxom.

These are plumping lipglosses which tingle, and so if you dont like that tingling sensation, just like the Soap and glory sexy mother pucker lipglosses then these are not ones for you. I love them, they are quite sticky but have such a pretty sheen. Celeste ( which is my favourite ) is a peach gloss with a silver and lilac shimmer running through it. White russian is a dusky pink matte cream gloss. Both are beautiful and have a mint smell to them which I like too.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Let me know in the comments what your favourite things were in the month of July.

Till next time

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...